massive manga stocktake sale!

Posted by Berzerk! @ June 3rd, 2010 | Filed Under: News & Announcements

Get ready to dive into mountains of manga! Great reading with most titles only $3.50! Prices start at a mere $1. Scoop up your small change and start your reading stack!

BUY ANY THREE AND GET A FREE MANGA SAMPLER WITH HEAPS OF PREVIEW CHAPTERS!

Make this one time deal your winter of content! Curl up and stay warm with a mighty pile of Manga. Jump into the full sale here, and check out some of the hot sale highlights on the sidebar each only $3.50!

FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY! JOIN THE FULL SALE NOW!

Sale on till June 30 or until stock runs out

<!–[if !mso]> <! st1\:*{behavior:url(#ieooui) } –>

BUY ANY THREE AND GET A FREE MANGA SAMPLER WITH HEAPS OF PREVIEW CHAPTERS!

FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY! JOIN THE FULL SALE NOW!

Proceed to Sale

Comments (16 Comments)

Massive manga stocktake sale at Madman « inazuma dunk shoot

Massive manga stocktake sale at Madman « inazuma dunk shoot said:

1:02pm 03/06/2010

[...] manga stocktake sale at Madman By hiero_yo For those of you in Australia Madman is running a massive manga sale with most titles going for $3.5…! There are a bunch of really good titles in there unlike the last time they did a manga sale plus [...]

sloppyfart said:

7:00am 04/06/2010

Just brought entire series of Slam Dunk & another complete series. I only purchase my anime/mange in complete sets, I don’t buy manga individually coz getting the latest edition to only forget what the last one was about & then misplacing it; drives me nuts.

inuchobitfreak said:

9:33am 04/06/2010

OMG YIPPEEE this makes me very very happy,.
already have some stuff on order, with the last of my pay check, so excited to get my next pay check YIPEEEE (again_)

derpamerp said:

6:11pm 04/06/2010

Woo, I knew I’d end up buying the complete Love Hina and the rest of the Evangelion sets one day.

Seek_Change said:

11:59pm 04/06/2010

Yehhh cheap manga, about time!. yeh I got the complete series of slam dunk too ^)^

VampLuva said:

6:41pm 05/06/2010

Oh My Lord! I Love Madman!!! You guys are so damn Awesome!!!
Yeehee! I just managed to get the whole set of S.A. volumes for $3.50 each!
Sugoi!
Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou!
Madman Rocks!!!!

ZePpLiNs said:

9:16pm 05/06/2010

Picked up some volumes I was missing from my collcetion, neon genesis 1-11 for a friend of mine and the S.A manga, all for $133. THANK YOU!!!

Seek_Change said:

4:33pm 07/06/2010

Does anyone know if GTO (Greater teacher Onizuka) is ever going to be remade? I heard the Akira got sold of by dark horse and a remake is hapening by kodansha publishing. Know if tokyopop (i.e. madman, retails tokyopop stuff in Au) is ever going to bring out GTO again? I was looking around for the volumes, which are ranging from $30-$80!!!
Arhhh (sorry if this is a little off topic)
Thanks madman for the cheap manga btw (mabey you could reward loyal customers with cheaper online prices? >.<
Thanks Mike

cataclysm0advanced said:

6:54pm 07/06/2010

I had been tossing up whether or not to get O.H.S.H.C for AGES. I’ve read the manga before and it’s something that I know I’ll read over and over and over… again. But I was like “should I or shouldn’t I?” when it came to buying it. Then this sale came on and like a crazy girl I bought 9 volumes!!! Madman you have solved my problem!! <3 <3 <3 Thanks!!

Martin Tran

Martin Tran said:

8:00pm 07/06/2010

we need these sales more often ;)
Cheers to you Madman!!

Arrahsay (that's my name in pirate pig latin) said:

7:43pm 09/06/2010

I’ve just regained consciousness . YES! THREE BUCKS FIFTY!!!!
Madman… would you be ever so sweet and put the rest of immortal rain on sale too?

Jasmine Wilson

Jasmine Wilson said:

8:39pm 09/06/2010

Luv you Madman. I got the entire Blood+ series and others, for a total of 16 manga’s for $65. And i want to buy more… Did i mention i LOVE you!

sloppyfart said:

10:17am 10/06/2010

Oh boy, could you just imagine the Madman staff running around like a bunch of chooks without heads trying to send out all our orders! This is almost as big as their 10th year anniversary sale ($10 per DVD). You guys live down to your name ‘madman’! :P

W470 said:

2:49pm 11/06/2010

I always spend heaps in these sales. Last time spent $500ish, this time spent $300 and got all of S.A, Neon genesis, Blood +, fruits basket (for my girlfriend), DEARS, Eureka 7, some initial D and heaps more. Will go great in the collection. And to think I only came on here to pick up issue 23 of FMA….

Christine Stock

Christine Stock said:

4:50pm 18/06/2010

Awesome sale, if you did this more often I would have no problem spending my whole pay packet here!

Jessica Sewell

Jessica Sewell said:

5:51pm 18/06/2010

I wonder how long this is going to go on for. There are so many I want to buy but after buying Ikki Tousen I have to wait ’til next week before I can afford S.A. This is the best sale ever!

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Login  or  Sign Up  ... it's quick and easy!