vampire knight coming to abc3!

Posted by Berzerk! @ February 15th, 2011 | Filed Under: News & Announcements,Shout Out

The deliciously gothic and cool Vampire Knight is making it to TV! Kids network ABC3 will be screening the best vampire tale of recent times (take that Twilight!) with romance for girls and action for boys this April! Stay tuned for more info as it comes to hand!

Comments (13 Comments)

Rebelion101 said:

6:26pm 15/02/2011

If this is true I hope they won’t be massively editing it, Scratch that, i know they’ll edit it :/

Star1654 said:

8:14pm 15/02/2011

They definatly edit this its already a M rated show… ABC 3 is PG and under … Oh Well Still Will Watch it!

Anonymous

Anonymous said:

9:28am 16/02/2011

Don’t assume it will be edited as the rating regimes for home video (DVD) and TV are different. It’s definitely not a strong M (Supernatural themes, violence)

undead333 said:

5:21pm 16/02/2011

It will defiantly be edited. Especially with the themes and the machoistic/sadistic parts with kaname and zero. It was screened at 1am in the morning in japan, i can hardly believe that it is going to be played on a kids network here..

Tari said:

5:53pm 16/02/2011

If they edit it to much i will kill them!! and i mean it, i love my Vampier Knight. Zero is my fav.

uchiha101 said:

8:27am 17/02/2011

They will edit it. Naruto used to be on a kids show in the morning and they editied all the blood out.

adriana said:

1:53pm 19/02/2011

Will it Season 1 Vampire Knights or Season 2 Vampire Knight Guilty! when and what time???
What a school by Day girls and boys roam By Night Vampires go to school! but if blood is spild! i belive Season 3 is coming some time in 2014 i think?.

Bigbangsessed said:

6:35pm 19/02/2011

I’m not sure if they’ll edit it or not.Is it really rated ‘M’?But surely,as kids they like….wait.they MIGHT edit it causing me to get pissed hardcore.If the english voices sound crap my wish would be ruined.

Bigbangsessed said:

4:47pm 20/02/2011

@adriana that’s just a shit rumour.It’s not gonna happen.Only the fans got carried away and made up a rumour of that.

cataclysm0advanced said:

4:58pm 22/02/2011

I’m a dedicated fan of the manga – I love Vampire Knight!! I haven’t seen the anime yet so I can’t judge which is better. I just hope that if it is put on ABC3 that people will appreciate it for the awesome story that it is – and will hopefully check out the manga too! About the whole editing part, like I said I haven’t seen the anime, but the manga had no shortage of blood-drenched vampires! So it should be interesting to see how it all pans out…

Tsubasa said:

3:32pm 03/03/2011

Eh It’ll probably be on just before ABC3 ends for the night most likely. I dont see why they should edit it much, the kiddies should be off to bed. After all they had stuff like The Tribe on and that stuff had alot of older type deals on it. Never seen Vampire Night myself but ill be watching it when its on ABC3 to see what all the fuss it about.

Berzerk! said:

3:59pm 03/03/2011

Word is guys, it will be on each weeknight at 8pm. No edits. We’ll post the news with the exact dates very shortly.

alice cao

alice cao said:

4:36pm 21/03/2011

GUYS GUYS GUYS!
it starts next monday (26/3/11)
and its at 8pm on abc3 obviously.
It’ll be shown Monday to Friday. YESS!
dont believe me ?
check this out

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Login  or  Sign Up  ... it's quick and easy!