Leap into the adventure of a lifetime
Something strange has happened to Makoto Konno. Time has suddenly stopped and moved her backwards.
With her newly discovered ability to literally leap backwards in time Makoto finds that tests become a piece of cake, embarrassing situations are corrected, and she can have her favorite food anytime she wants. Unfortunately, her carefree time traveling has adverse effects on the people she cares for.
With every successful leap Makoto somehow alters the fate of those around her. This wasn't supposed to happen and as she races back in time to fix everything, she notices that her abilities are not limitless but with every successful jump she's one step closer to discovering the most wonderful secret in her young adult life.
- ***OVER THREE HOURS OF EXTRA FEATURES***
- Audio Commentary
- Main Feature with Storyboards
- Direction Profile (A Talk with the Director Mamoru Hosoda)
- Premiere Event in Tokyo
- Behind the Scenes at Premiere Event
- Hanako Oku “Garnet” Music Video
- Theatrical Trailer / Promo Clip / Trailer