Do you really want to feel him?
In the criminal justice system there are two opposing but equally important - wait. Wrong DVD, OK, start over.
Who's the man in the suit? Who's the cat with the feet? He's Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law, defender of cartoons in legal trouble. Whether it's cute, bow-tie wearing Boo Boo Bear accused of being the "Unabooboo", or Shaggy and Scooby busted for possession, there's just one ex-superhero manbird to see. Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law. And this is his DVD.
- Commentaries: Very Personal Injury; The Dabba Don; SPF; The Devlin Made Me Do It (Producers commentary; Standards & Practices/Legal Commentary)
- Live action opening
- Deleted ccenes: Deadomutt, Trio's Company
- Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law Movie trailer
- Casting What-Ifs: Stephen Colbert as Harvey, Todd Barry as Harvey
- Pencil test and final animation comparison: Shaggy Busted
- Tab can Redux, with lyrics
- The Wind Beneath his Wings (Birdman Crew Pictures)
- - Audio Commentary on 9 episodes
- - Unaired scenes
- - Clothes-less Animation Pass: Harvey Birdman nude scene
- - Birdman Stripper: footage of live action stripper dressed as our favorite winged attorney
- - "Hey Mr. Passerby" music video
- - Series "Making of" / "The Evolution of a Scene" shorts
- - Harvey Promos
- - Fun with Audio segments
- X the Eliminator comic book
- Final record
- Deleted scenes
- Joke timeline
- Birdman characters