The first and the best documentary about cats.
Available November 22 2017
Hundreds of thousands of cats roam the streets of Istanbul, neither wild nor tame. This is the story of seven of them. For millennia, cats have roamed the city of Istanbul. Granted freedom and respect, they wander in and out of people's lives, an essential part of this rich and proud city. Claiming no owners, they live between two worlds, neither wild nor tame. They bring joy and purpose to those they choose to adopt, acting as mirrors to the people of Istanbul and allowing them to reflect on their lives in unique and touching ways.
- * Extras: The Making Of
- * Along the Bosphorous - The Tram and The Fisherman
- * Beyoglu - Esmer and the Carpenter
- * Bulent - Extended Interview
- * Eif - Extended Interview
- * Kadihoy - The Kittens and the Fruit Vendor
- * Mine - Extended Interview
- * Philosophy of Cats
- * Sultanahmet - The Mother Cat and The Construction
- * The Way Things Were
- *Tunel - Two Cats and A Tram