"Hey, Kirito… let's dance!"
From the anime series 'Sword Art Online II' comes a figma of the avatar controlled by Kirito's younger sister Suguha - Leafa!
- Using the smooth yet posable joints of figma, you can act out a variety of different scenes.
- She comes with three face plates including a smiling face, a courageous shouting face and a cute embarrassed expression.
- Optional parts include her long sword, the medallion needed to obtain Excalibur as well as articulated wing parts.
- She comes with holding hand parts to use with figma Kirito: ALO ver. to recreate their dance scene.
- An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.
Specifications: Painted ABS&PVC non-scale articulated figure with stand included. Approximately 135mm in height.
Manufacturer: Max Factory