Note: Item ETA July / August 2020. Release date is approximate and subject to change.
Available July 31 2020
Are you heading out? Then I shall accompany you.'
From the popular smartphone game 'Fate/Grand Order' comes a figma of the Saber-class servant Arthur Pendragon (Prototype)!
- The smooth yet posable figma joints allow you to act out a variety of different scenes.
- A flexible plastic is used in specific areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
- He comes with three face plates including a smiling face, a shouting face and a winking face.
- He comes with Excalibur Proto, the hood from his First Ascension appearance and the mantle from his Third Ascension appearance as optional parts.
- An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.
Specifications: Painted ABS&PVC non-scale articulated figure with stand included. Approximately 155mm in height.
Manufacturer: Max Factory