The AFI Award Winning Film by Sarah Watt
Meryl imagines disaster coming from every direction—train crashes, man-eating sharks, baby-eating killer whales...and then there's Nick.
An innovative mix of animation and live action, set over a scorchingly hot weekend, when people dealing with unexpected events find their lives intersecting. Nick (William McInnes) visits a doctor for a routine medical and is given a devastating diagnosis but has to wait until Monday for specialist advice. Meryl (Justine Clarke), returning from a funeral, has until Monday to finish her project or lose her job. Andy (Anthony Hayes) is thrown by his girlfriend's ultimatum and has to consider the news of her unplanned pregnancy. The convergence of their paths creates an intriguing picture, intimate, universal and uplifting.
- DISC 1
- - Commentary with Sarah Watt, William McInnes, Justine Clarke and Barbara Masel
- - 5.1 surround audio
- - Trailer
- DISC 2
- - Sarah Watt short film: Living With Happiness
- - Sarah Watt interview
- - Looking Closer - An insight into the animation, VFX, editing and music in Look Both Ways
- - Look Both Ways animation artwork gallery
- - Production Stills Gallery
- - Study guide