Graham McGahan is a cop—almost by default he thinks. Self-centred, beset with doubt and afflicted with tinnitus, a few days before Christmas he is sent by his boss to man a police van in a suburban shopping strip, after violent murders rock the local community.
McGahan starts to engage with traumatised members of the local community, as they deal with the afterburn of these terrible crimes. He learns to come to grips with his role as a cop and a man. But terror has a way of finding the most vulnerable amongst us. NOISE deals with the response of an ordinary young man to the challenge posed when a community is affected by tragic events. The film shows we are at our best when the worst occurs.
- - Cast and crew interviews
- - Workshop footage
- - Storyboard opening and closing sequence
- - Deleted scenes with commentary by editor Geoff Hitchins
- - Behind the scenes featurette
- - Original theatrical trailers
- - Bonus Shorts "Europe" (directed by Brendan Cowell) and "Gents" (directed by Matthew Saville and featuring Tex Perkins)
- - Interviews with Matthew Saville, Brendan Cowell and Trevor Blainey from "At the Movies", "RRR", "Popcorn" and "Australia Talks"
- - Cast and crew commentary
- - Dolby? Digital 5.1 audio