ROMULUS, MY FATHER is based on Raimond Gaita's critically acclaimed memoir. It tells the story of Romulus, his beautiful wife, Christina, and their struggle in the face of great adversity to bring up their son, Raimond.
It is the tale of a boy trying to balance a universe described by his deeply moral father, against the experience of heartbreaking absence and neglect from a depressive mother. It is, ultimately, a story of impossible love that celebrates the unbreakable bond between father and son.
- Audio commentary by director Richard Roxburgh
- Popcorn Taxi Q&A session with director Richard Roxburgh, producer Robert Connolly, and cinematographer Geoffrey Simpson
- Director Richard Roxburgh's Video Diary of production
- Interview with the award-winning author of ROMULUS, MY FATHER, Raimond Gaita
- At The Movies Interview with director Richard Roxburgh
- Panel session at the Sydney Writers' Festival featuring director Richard Roxburgh, producers Robert Connolly and John Maynard, author Raimond Gaita, screenwriter Nick Drake and stars Eric Bana and Marton Csokas
- Original theatrical trailer
- Dolby? Digital 5.1
- Australian Teachers of Media study guide